A Smile designing procedure takes into consideration your facial appearance,
skin tone, hair color, teeth (color, width, length, shape and tooth display), gum tissue and
lips to develop your ideal smile. Smile makeovers are performed for many reasons and customized
according to your unique considerations.
Tooth color: When considering the color of your teeth, keep in mind that dark or discolored teeth may suggest an aged mouth. A well-shaped smile comprised of bright, white teeth lends to a youthful appearance. The shade your dentist selects for teeth whitening and veneers is carefully evaluated with special consideration given to the tone and color of your face and hair. Cosmetic dentists are skilled at finding the right balance between providing you with a brighter, whiter smile and maintaining a natural tooth color.
* Alignment and Spacing: Teeth that are crooked, overlapping or have gaps between them can be straightened and aligned when necessary through orthodontics or Invisalign and improved with veneers.
* Missing Teeth: One or more missing teeth can negatively affect the appearance of your smile – as well as affect your bite and increase your risk for tooth decay – making replacement an integral part of oral health and facial esthetics. Missing teeth can be replaced by dental implants, bridges or partial dentures.
* Harmony and Balance: Uneven, chipped and cracked teeth can be cosmetically bonded for an improved appearance, and a gummy smile can be re-contoured to help improve the overall look of the smile.
* Fuller Lips, Smile and Cheeks: An unshapely or aging face can be improved or rejuvenated with certain procedures in the smile makeover category, including orthodontics and/or oral maxillofacial surgery.
In addition to the color, alignment and balance of your teeth in the esthetic zone of your smile (the section of upper and lower teeth that show when you smile), there are several attributes of your teeth and smile that we will evaluate with you when planning your smile makeover.
* Tooth Length: Long teeth lend a youthful appearance. Aging produces wear and tear that often results in shorter teeth, and a gummy smile also can make teeth appear shorter. A smile makeover treatment for shorter teeth may include reshaping and lengthening the two front central teeth with composite bonding or porcelain veneers. If you have a gummy smile, we may provide treatment to modify the gum line and lengthen the appearance of the teeth using laser dentistry procedures. Teeth lengthening may also impact your overall facial appearance. For example, shapely, long, square teeth on a round-faced individual can provide a slimming effect.
* Smile Line: The smile line is an imaginary line that follows the edges of your upper teeth from side to side, which ideally should be the same as the curve of your lower lip when you smile. This standard point of reference for smile makeovers may be used to help determine how long your new teeth should be.
* Tooth Proportions: We will examine your teeth to determine if they are in correct proportion with each other. Most people recognize a pleasing smile as one in which the two central front teeth are dominant and have a width-to-length ratio of 4-to-5. This proportion guides the length and width of other teeth in the esthetic zone so that the smile line appears balanced.
* Tooth Texture and Characterization: Cosmetic dentists performing smile makeovers are adept at blending functionality and esthetics. We, here at Dr. Batra’s Dentistree, can characterize your crowns or veneers to create a more feminine or a more masculine appearance, in addition to matching the look and feel of natural teeth or those you've seen in photographs.
S-2,Anjana Park Complex, Above Bharucha Hospital, Near Vidhyavihar School, Subhanpura Main Road vadodara-390023, India
FF-6, Sanket avenue, Opp. Ambe school, Sama-Savli road, Vadodara
1st floor, Radheshyam complex, above Batra Medical Store, Opp. APMC, Bus stand road, Savli, vadodara-390023, India
Mobile: +91 9879625787
Mobile: +91 9825007975
Mon to Sat
9:30 AM to 1 PM
5 PM to 8:30 PM
Dr. Batra’s Dentistree is a multispeciality dental clinic implying latest technology, well equiped, with dental hygiene care for patients. Along with the availability of modern dental facilities under one roof, we provide homely atmosphere with welcoming nature of the staff. We emphasize on "Quality is First and Foremost". That is why, inspite of being so cost-effective, we strictly adhere to the Quality control of our Equipments and Facilities, Materials, Procedures practiced in Dentistry and the Professional competency of our Dentists and Lab Technicians.